Often when we are hunting for an ERP solution in Sri Lanka we are only thinking largely about the software as the primary concern. However, time and experience has proven that it is in fact the partner you select for the deployment that has a lot to do with how successful you are with your ERP project going forward! An ERP decision is for the medium to long term and software keeps changing, but will your technology partner be able to keep pace to support your growth with the system? What are the do’s and dont’s of selecting ERP partners?
Here are some points to consider when you are looking for an ERP partner to work with for the long term.
- What are our company goals and how well does the partner understand the importance of those goals?
- How organized is the partner in initial meetings and showcasing what they can do for you?
- What are our individual working styles, strengths, and weaknesses?
- When will we give each other feedback?
- What do we need from each other to do our best work?
Asking and answering these questions will increase your efficiency, transparency, and chances of ERP project success.
If you need help to select the right ERP partner for your company call us at 0770415387 and we will help you find a good match.